The Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC) is a one-stop resource center for warriors in transition assigned to the Warrior Transition Battalion and their family members.
Services provided at the SFAC include:
- education counseling
- military personnel and benefits
- financial counseling and AER assistance
- Army Career and Alumni (ACAP) services
- social service assistance
- information and referral
- child and youth liaison services and outreach activities coordination.
In addition, Veterans Administration and Disabled American Veteran representatives are available on site two days each week to assist warriors in transition apply for VA benefits. The SFAC is dedicated to assist warriors in transition to successfully transition either back to their Unit or to their civilian community as an honored veteran. The SFAC is located in Building 692 across from the Schofield Barracks Medical Clinic, on the corner of McCornack Road and Waianae Avenue. Mr. Hank Cashen is the SFAC Director. For more information, call (808) 655-7171.