Join us at the Community Readiness Expo to learn about Army community services, resources, and up coming special events from the following agency representatives.
- 125th Finance provides financial support to the 25th Infantry Division, the 8th Theater Sustainment Command and various units within U.S. Army Hawaii.
- Chaplain’s office offers a variety of worship opportunities at each of its 6 chapels across the island. The Chaplain Family Life Center provides marriage and family counseling services to Soldiers and Families.
- Army Emergency Relief (AER) provides financial services to include interest-free loans, grants (when loan repayment would cause undue hardship), and student scholarships.
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers services to Military Spouses, including employment counseling, job searching, education, volunteer opportunities, and resume writing.
- Financial Readiness Program (FRP) offers a wide range of services to assist Soldiers and their Families with financial affairs.
- Mobilization Deployment (MobDep/AFTB) provides support to Soldiers, Civilians and their Family members in order to assist in enhancing their mission readiness.
- Relocation Readiness Program (Relo/I&R) will minimize the stress of relocation.
- Army Volunteer Corp (AVC) is a framework to connect volunteers to the Army using existing resources.
- Child, Youth & School (CYS) Services provides quality care and services for eligible children and youth (4 weeks - 18 years of age) which enhance military readiness and reduce conflicts between mission readiness and parental responsibility.
- School Liaison Office (SLO) assists school-age youth with educational information for academic success. We provide families of public, private, and home school youth with the tools needed to overcome military lifestyle education obstacles.
- Better Opportunities Single Soldier (BOSS) is a Command program for single soldiers, offering recreation events, volunteer opportunities and striving to better the quality of life for all Soldiers.
- Military Personnel Division services Soldier For Life-Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP), Provides employment, education and entrepreneurial readiness training preparing to transition from the Army within 18-Months. Voting assistance and information.
- Army Education Center provides Army Tuition Assistance, individual education counseling, college classes/Reps, computer lab, and many more.
- Housing/Unaccompanied Personnel Housing and Island Palm Communities Provides information on all your housing questions and concerns.
- Legal provides Information on HHG Claims, Last will and testament, notorial services, power of attorney, & other general legal services.
- Military Healthcare Hawaii TRICARE information.
- Military Family Life Counseling (MFLC) program provides non-medical, short-term, situational problem-solving counseling to Service Members and their Families. Licensed clinical counselors work confidentially and free of charge.
- Sexual Harassment Assault Response & Prevention (SHARP) program works to reduce and eliminate sexual offenses in the Army. SHARP services are available to all active duty, their dependants (18+) and DoD Army Civilians.
- Blue Star Card is a Family and MWR discount and activity program for Spouses and Families of Army Soldiers deployed, extended overseas TDY and on unaccompanied PCS assignments.
- ASAP - Army Suicide Awareness and Prevention. Alcohol and drug abuse prevention training and rehabilitation.
- Community Partrners and Sponsors.
- Family and MWR Recreation, Travel, Special Events, and Dining representatives.
Nehelani Banquet & Conference Center
1249 Kolekole Avenue
Schofield Barracks, Hawaii 96857
Information: ACS 655-4227
Open to the Community